The last screen before gameplay
The game is all set up, players have joined, and everything is ready to go! See blog post titled “ZephyrEye Video” for countdown and gameplay screen.
Search Brad’s Projects:
- LeapPad 2 on Ubuntu/Virtualbox
- FIX: Include error in Eclipse after upgrading GCC
- Life Update and Checkerbot Follow Up
- XBoot – Quick Start Guide (for a sweet XMega bootloader!)
- Checkers? What the … oh … Checkers!
- Servo Control with an XMega
- XMega Solution for Kubuntu
- Hacking Tiny Servos
- Catch up…
- ZephyrEye Rev2: Board Layout in Eagle
- ZephyrEye Rev2: Call for Schematic Reviewers
assembly atmega128 atmel AVR avr-gcc avr-libc avr-libc-corelib avrdude avrisp mkii BASCOM-AVR basic stamp Blender board layout CAD checkers computer vision continuous rotation servo EagleCAD eclipse eclipse cdt electronic components embedded computer vision epson lcd family gcc General GiMP GPS hacking integrated development environment kubuntu linux mechatronics microcontroller mobile autonomous robot my life update nokia lcd display open source paintball PCB pcbexpress phillips lcd programming project project specifications real job repository robotics schematics school servo hack servos soldering SparkFun sparkfun parts testing venus XBee xboot xmega xmega bootloader ZephyrEye zephyreye kit zephyreye parts list zigbee